Fresh French Fries has been serving delicious, fresh-cut fries at the Minnesota State Fair for 50 years now. Our first name is Fresh, and that's our top priority! Our commitment to freshness has made us a beloved institution at the fair, and we're proud to continue serving you the Best French Fries in America.
Here are some facts about our "Fresh" operation:
- We use about 7 semi-trailers of potatoes, adding up to about 400,000 pounds of spuds!
- We use 3,000 gallons of oil, about 23,000 lbs + 25,000 lbs of ketchup!
- Voted "Best French Fries in America" by Gourmet Magazine.
- National French Fry Day is July 13th!
- We employ over 100 employees each fair
- 100% of our excess oil, cardboard, + food is recycled + reused.
- We give back to the community :)
gluten-free + kosher-certified + vegan
We're also happy to announce that Fresh French Fries is gluten-free and kosher-certified! After the spuds are washed, peeled, and cut, they're cooked in gluten-free and trans-fat-free vegetable oil, then topped with a light dusting of salt. Ketchup and vinegar are available for dipping your delicious fries!